http://grovesvetclinic.com/lidiya/2091 sitios web para conocer chicas this post how to delete uniform dating account matchmaking market rg rencontres rencontre celibataire gatineau mixed race free dating sites rencontre celibataire riche weblink The process to put your home on the market can be chaotic and stressful, if you’re not informed and prepared. Below are some forms you will need before putting your home on the market.
Forms You’ll Need to Sell Your Home
1. Property disclosure form. This form requires you to reveal all known defects to your property. Check with your state government to see if there is a special form required in your state.
2. Purchasers access to premises agreement. This agreement sets conditions for permitting the buyer to enter your home for activities such as measuring for draperies before you move.
3. Sales contract. The agreement between you and the seller on terms and conditions of sale. Again, check with your state real estate department to see if there is a required form.
4. Sales contract contingency clauses. In addition to the contract, you may need to add one or more attachments to the contract to address special contingencies —such as the buyer’s need to sell a home before purchasing yours.
5. Pre- and post-occupancy agreements.Unless you’re planning on moving out and the buyer moving in on the day of closing, you’ll need an agreement on the terms and costs of occupancy once the sale closes.
6. Lead-based paint disclosure pamphlet. If your home was built before 1978, you must provide the pamphlet to all sellers. You must also have buyers sign a statement indicating they received the pamphlet.